This agreement applies to current and future arrangements between you and Onlinevoices.com
This agreement oversees the relationship between Onlinevoices.com and the user which may be either an individual voice talent or a talent agency that represents one or several voice talents. If the User does not agree to any of the terms of this Agreement, the User must cease his, her or its use of the Services provided by onlinevoices.com (defined below)
1. Services: The User will be presented on onlinevoices.com as a voice over talent in the most suitable category/categories (our voice talent manager makes the decision). The User will also be visible in our internal system, where the User may be directly cast by a project manager. This service comes at no cost to the User.
2. Term: This Agreement will commence when the User’s application has been accepted by onlinevoices.com. The term will continue indefinitely until either the User of onlinevoices.com chooses to terminate the agreement. It’s also possible to suspend the account, for both the User and onlinevoices.com, removing the voice profile from the website, but keeping the account internally.
3. Ownership: The contents of the onlinevoices.com website is owned by and copyrighted by onlinevoices.com. The material on the onlinevoices.com website may only be copied or reproduced to the extent explicitly permitted. The User agrees that onlinevoices.com can freely use material sent to the voicebank. The User also ensures that the material sent doesn’t violate any copywrite laws and that the User has full permission to send onlinevoices.com the material.
4. Support: Onlinevoices.com will provide support to the User for its use of the Services as reasonably required. Support will be primarily through email to Our voice talent manager. Support can entail updates regarding profile information and demos, or just general questions. Support response time may vary depending on workload for the voice talent manager.
5. User Responsibilities: The User is responsible for all activity it conducts using the Services. The User will abide by all applicable laws relating to its use of the Services. The User will not use the Services for purposes prohibited by onlinevoices.com from time to time, including without limitation illegal or inappropriate purposes; sending spam; perpetration of security breaches; hacking; privacy breaches; fraudulent activity; distribution of viruses or other harmful code; transmission, distribution or storage of any material protected by copyright, trade-mark, trade secret or other intellectual property right without proper authorization, or material that is obscene, defamatory, fraudulent, infringing or abusive; any unauthorized access, alteration, theft, corruption or destruction of files, data, transmission facilities or equipment.
Onlinevoices.com does do background checks for material sent to Us as voice demos but may in its discretion delete or modify any material offending the above that comes to its attention. Onlinevoices.com doesn’t allow audio demos to contain the following: personal contact information, inappropriate content (racism, overly sexual content etc).
6. Representation: In the event that the User is a talent agency providing registration information on behalf of individual voice talent (that is, any actor or other artist such User represents or on whose behalf such User works for), the User warrants and represents that it has full authority to represent such individual voice talent.